Top Border
Header Image
Ashbourne Parish Hall
Home » Ashbourne Parish Hall

The Parish Hall is located on the Main Street of Ashbourne in the Church Grounds.  The hall was built originally as a chapel in 1834 on land provided by the then landlord, Frederick Bourne.  It served as a chapel until the present church opened in 1889.  It was then it became the National School and served the children of Ashbourne until the ‘new’ National School (now Parish Office – in the church grounds) opened in 1953. 

In May 2015, following a redevelopment of the existing hall which saw a large extension being built, it was officially opened to the public by Bishop Michael Smith.

 

 

links

line

Announcements

hall-booking
Ashbourne Parish Hall

confession

parish-finances2

sacramental-preparation

bulletin

submit-request

Find Us on Facebook

Bottom Border